Below is a list of places we regularly check to find inspiration, trends and articles keeping us at the forefront of graphic design. All 5 links cover a variety of photography, illustration, graphic design, web design, motion graphics, audio/video, branding, and more.
- MIRADOR – Say What Studio founded this blog and they are a graphic design duo based in Paris. They head-up some of the most inspirational designs to come out of France and share them through this blog.
- Made by Folk – Previously known as FormFiftyFive, Made by Folk was founded in 2007 by a group of designers, illustrators and programmers keen to share the best design work they could find. Now an established international showcase of creative work, it’s essential for any designer looking to keep up with trends or just get inspired by great design.
- Abduzeedo – Abduzeedo is a collective of writers that share articles about design, photography and UX. Initially founded byFabio Sasso in 2006, it’s particularly heavy on 3D work, which is something that doesn’t get much attention from a lot of design blogs these days.
- Design Week – Design Week was the UK’s leading design magazine until 2011, when it converted to a web version only. It continues to bring you high quality hand picked designs as well as written articles and news. Mainly inspired by graphics, branding, interiors, digital, product, furniture and more.
- Create by Adobe – Adobe Create is Adobe’s magazine by creatives, for creatives which is hugely popular both online or accessible as a mobile application. They provide tutorials on photography, illustration, graphic design, web design, motion graphics, audio/video, branding, and more.